Have you visited Jefferson Memorial in DC lately? You should. Stand in the center and turn, reading the four eloquent statements from this great man. And I dare you to not tear up, even desire to weep, for the state of our country who shivers when God's name is uttered, when our children have the audacity to pray to Him in their own school or when our President states His personal faith in Him and yet.... there engraved in one of the great memorials of this country the words "God Eternal" are engraved in stone above Thomas Jefferson, right in our Nations Capital. Yes, "when we remove conviction... indeed I tremble... God is just"
“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” - Leonardo da Vinci
Saturday, May 20, 2006
[Tremble]
Have you visited Jefferson Memorial in DC lately? You should. Stand in the center and turn, reading the four eloquent statements from this great man. And I dare you to not tear up, even desire to weep, for the state of our country who shivers when God's name is uttered, when our children have the audacity to pray to Him in their own school or when our President states His personal faith in Him and yet.... there engraved in one of the great memorials of this country the words "God Eternal" are engraved in stone above Thomas Jefferson, right in our Nations Capital. Yes, "when we remove conviction... indeed I tremble... God is just"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment