Saturday, July 28, 2007

[Family]




There is something about my family. When I am hurting... I want my family. When I am scared... I want my family. When I am confused, upset, lonely... I want my family. When I just want to laugh, be myself and not worry about a thing... I go to my family. When I want to see a good ole game of toss ... played with a small child... it's family!! (lol) I have had good friends throughout the years and I am thankful for them. But it's not quite the same. They haven't known me as long, and I haven't invested in those relationships in the same way. Not to be mean... but there is just something about family and the comfort it brings. My best friend has become family and I am so thankful for that. He is there along with all my cousins, my mom, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc and spending time in any of these places is where my heart is at home. Thank you Jesus for family.

And right now. I just want family.

No comments: