Some days it's just too much. Some days it feels like a bad dream. Every day I wish so hard I could wake up and have it all be gone. Some days I stand forgetting how to wash my hair. Sometimes it hits like a ton of bricks. Everyday I live with the reality. Some days it's a glance at a photo or the reacalling of a sweet memory that takes me back to a time that seems so far away. Some days I desire things so much I feel as if my skin is the only thing keeping me from going everywhere all at once. Some days I look at my phone 100 times... just incase. Everyday I am broken at the cross. Some days drag on, some fly by.
The moments that take my breath away come far too far apart, the tears come too often. But each day I start again, and there are no do-overs. Make every moment count. Don't say tomorrow when it's today. Do what you know you need to do, cause no one else can do it for you. Walk away, step out, fight back, step up, grow, change, progress in sanctification. Because some day, every day could be changed forever.
1 comment:
I am sorry, girl. It may not feel like it at the moment, but this too shall pass. It's not a light-switch though. The Lord is with you and carries you through the difficult times! God bless you.
God's Grace.
Post a Comment