Tuesday, July 19, 2005

[WkndTrip]

This was a wknd long coming. Nell turned 21 on Friday so Drew and I plotted and planned a trip up there for the weekend, with a stop at Dave & Busters and the Cheesecake factory first. A lot of emails had gone around and a lot of planning had gone into it and i was a little worried how it would turn out. Altho Drew reminded me that morning what I'd just shared I'd read in my devotions in Matthew 6 and reminded me that a few verses later it says not to worry about what you'll eat or wear or drink...and I was certainly worrying if everyone would like the place we chose for dinner and even what to wear! ;) It was a surprise for Nell so it was super fun. It all came together and we had TONS of laughs :) The weekend turned out GREAT in the end and there are MANY pictures to share.


Drew insisted we stop by and test the massage chairs out. Which we needed after our CRAZY trip there. We literally drove through a river! 

Me and Nell. I wouldn't tell her what we were doing for the weekend... it was so fun!

She's 21!!

Playing games...look at Twan's crazy arm! ;)

I think she liked it! :)
The boyz
A little cropping had to be done to this picture. Good thing we didn't hook the camera up to the TV while at the River House and watch the slide show with Mr & Mrs Campbell...OH WAIT..we did.... oh was that funny when this one came up!! 
Captain Andrew

me :)

Manda and M... i love these girls!

The boys out on the dock, the girls up on the porch doing their devos before breakfast (which we made!) It was a wonderful morning!

Me and Jase ready for day 2!

The crazy boys. But I think we'll keep them :)

Mr C chillin out with the guys on a little break out on the river.


Drew kept spraying Jrod....

So Jrod had a little present for Drew...

Michele flying
She's UP!

Amanda looking all pretty in pink.

They are SO adorable! Mr & Mrs C.

Mrs Campbell said she had to take a picture of the view she had as we all watched the boys over the back of the boat. Not super flattering, but funny ;)

Our view. They're hilarious.

Drew is such a trouble maker :)

Nell capturing my gaze ;)

Love these girls!

A full boat!
Jase chillin
Hi Jrod ;) Well that's a wrap. Such a wonderful weekend and forever memory!!



No comments: